this new romantic way

Morgan, 15, UK

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

BASIC SPACE

I've been underwater, breathing out and in. I think I'm losing where you end and I begin.

I got these new trousers/jeans! They're corded and floral, from Topshop but bought secondhand! They're so lovely!
gif animators
Mum's off to New York tomorrow, to catch the end of fashion week and meet some people, and I'm going to visit my grandparents. It's about time I started packing. It's February half term next week, which means one thing and one thing alone: revision, revision, revision. Maths and science exams are approaching! (March 1st and 2nd)
I can't believe I'm halfway through the school year already! If the remainder of the year flies by as fast as the first five months, it'll be summer before we know it! But, I'm really enjoying winter this year. It's been the best in a long while.

Oh! Did I mention I started ballet? 'Cause yup, I started ballet!

No comments:

Post a Comment