this new romantic way

Morgan, 15, UK

Tuesday, 16 November 2010

HARRY POTTER







Growing up, as a kid I only ever saw Harry Potter films 1 and 2. I tried to read the first book, got bored, gave up, never bothered with HP again.
Until, however, as of Thursday last week, I decided to watch all the HP films 1-6, and I'm up to film 4; Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. My verdict is; I reeeeeeallllllly love them, my favourite being Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!
Watching them brings a sense of being young, almost. I remember when I was little, watching the 2nd film with my family, my older cousins understanding it and me; no clue what on Earth was going on.
My favourite character, hm, I love Draco, but I'm more on 'Team Gryffindor' even though putting the word 'Team" in front makes it seem really Twilight-y, so I love Hermione, and her whole 'girl power' attitude. I'm really enjoying the films so far, and I'll watch the next 3 soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment