this new romantic way

Morgan, 15, UK

Friday, 6 August 2010

PULL & BEAR AUTUMN/WINTER 2010

The new collection is out, and I really like it. A lot of the pieces seem very 70's, and the trench coats are very Burberry-esque! I absolutely LOVE the Spring/Summer 2010 collection, and I think this lives up to it, well...almost ^_^

My favourite pieces from the new A/W collection are...

such a cute t shirt

pretty shoes


hm, I just thought this blazer would be a nice simple jacket for autumn

I adore the colours in this, very autumny


ok, just another 2.5 style bag, but it looks very nice!

with this I'd take away the belt and wear as a t shirt dress

oh how adorable is this!

I love the print on the wintery take on a playsuit, it could
look lovely with tights, a thick cardigan and ankle boots!

so the collection has a lot of denim, in particular very 70's denim,
ie; very blue! reminded me of old Levi's shorts. very nice!

See Pull & Bear here

2 comments:

  1. wow i lovee all of it ,especially the dog jumper:)

    ReplyDelete