this new romantic way

Morgan, 15, UK

Thursday, 12 August 2010

HEY, HERE I AM IN DUBAI!

So I've now arrived...actually I arrived on Sunday so I've been here a while, but I've not had the time to update. It's tooooo hot at the moment, about 40-45' during the day and sometimes the evenings, so I've spent a lot of time around the pool and in the Dubai Mall, where there are some great sales such as 50% off Marc By Marc Jacobs Spring Summer 2010 collection, and Zara has clothes for £4! Anyway, here are some pictures for the time being until I can post some more ^_^


so I spend a lot of the day by the pool, which is nice and cool, because
otherwise it's just too humid. I'm in the middle of the city in a little oasis, you can see a bit of Burj Khalifa between the palm trees in #2! :)

my head .. in the water ^_^

in the Dubai Aquarium walk-through

Burk Khalifa at day, seen from the car - World's tallest building!
It's even more amazing though at night, when the whole city's lit up, I'll try and post some pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment