this new romantic way

Morgan, 15, UK

Saturday, 14 August 2010

DUBAI THIS EVENING

I've been in Dubai for almost a week now, and haven't taken that many pictures actually, mainly because my camera's so heavy and truthfully I've been too lazy to lug it around with me. However, this evening when I made my way through the mall to get to the food court (which I was very excited about, I'd been starving all day considering it's Ramadan here...meaning no food from sunrise to sunset!) I decided to take my camera with me and take some pictures along the way.

Oh, and I apologise for the less-than-amazing-quality pictures, I didn't have much time to stop and focus the camera for good pictures, most were taken whilst walking! :)
(click pictures to enlarge)

entrance to Dubai Mall .. so the majority of the following pictures are going to be of the mall!




The virtual maps in the Dubai Mall, which are absolutely needed!


ok so I know this is kind of irrelevant, but look how pretty the Ralph Lauren Children's store is!



Ok so I've finished with the mall pictures, here is the bridge going over to the mall, which is adjacent to the Burj Khalifa..so it's always absolutely crammed with people standing smiling, whilst their friends take pictures of them in front of it!

Burj Khalifa! It's very beautiful, built in just 4 years..and I hear it's still not finished!

Dubai lake, by the mall, and the Burj Khalifa. Every half hour, the lake fountain show starts, dancing water shoots up from the lake in colours, to music.

The Palace, Dubai which is where I'm at, at the moment. I'm annoyed, because this could've been a really lovely picture but my lens got too foggy with condensation! :(

Ok...so this picture makes me feel reeeeally tiny. I was on the bridge, looking up at the Burj Khalifa ^_^

wow these took a longggg time to upload!

No comments:

Post a Comment