this new romantic way

Morgan, 15, UK

Thursday, 5 August 2010

ACCESSORIZE, LUSH AND RIVER ISLAND

Over the past two days, I've been shopping with two of my friends, Chloe and Paul, to do some last minute holiday shopping! I've found some lovely things, including a notebook, bando, earrings, tester version of Lush 'Vanillary' perfume, leggings which I so desperately needed considering my other pair had laddered up the whole leg, and some gorgeous grey/acid wash brogues, oh and lots of summer sales ^_^

Notebook (which I'll use as a journal) from Acccessorize - £7
Bando from Accessorize - in sale, £5 reduced from £10
Earrings from Accessorize - £4
Leggings from Accessorize - £4
Mini tester 'Vanillary' perfume from Lush - £1
Brogues from River Island - in sale, £6 reduced from £28!

Oh this notebook is soooo pretty! Accessorize
also has other matching stationary items

This bando was half price, and is navy with a floral print,
that ties round your head with a bow. I guess you could
use it for other things too ^_^

I had been wanting some brogue shoes for a long while now,
and in River Island I found some gorgeous leather ones which
were £28, so instead I got these ones; grey/acid wash brogues
which go with almost everything and were only £6, reduced from £28!
So I'm hoping that the leather ones will eventually go down in price
too!

My friend Imi had got these in pink, and they're
also available in navy/white polka dot and green,
but I chose these ones. There are also matching
pendants in the same line ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment